Monday, February 3, 2014

Forza 5 - 2013 Raceday Objects Pt. 2 with wires!

A friend asked me about the wireframes on some of the many props I created for the raceday objects on Forza Motorsport 5. I sadly dont have images with wires from any of the levels out of the game engine. Below are renders from the same scene as the previous post (Forza 5 - 2013 Raceday Objects), and then the same render with the wireframes. All of the props had 3-4 LODs (level of detail models). Shown is the highest level of detail or "LOD0" which still had VERY strict triangle budgets. As I mentioned before, each asset had half to a full day to be modeled, UVd, textured, have LODs made, get imported into the engine and hen have materials made. Crazy! I will try and post wires when they are available.




No comments:

Post a Comment