Friday, January 31, 2014

Portfolio website is live!

My 2014 portfolio website is now live! Its totally complete except I haven't populated the personal art section. I think that is kind of bad because I want to show my artistic interests (spaceships and monsters duh!), but I also didn't want to stall my sites launch. It took FOREVER to comb through the hundreds (maybe thousands???) of images from all my professional work and then get them looking nice enough for my site. Eventually all the work at http://tannerellison3d.com/ will probably be posted here (with bonus content even!), but for now, please check it out and feel free to email me with any questions, critiques or sweet job leads! Im looking for full time work in the NW area mostly, but I am always excited to do freelance work on a cool project!

No comments:

Post a Comment